Sustainable And Eco-Hotels In Barcelona
1. Sagrada Familia: The iconic Basilica designed by renowned architect Antoni Gaudí is a must-visit in Barcelona. Its breathtaking façade, stunning interiors, and intricate details make it a masterpiece of Gothic and Art Nouveau architecture.
2. Park Güell: Another Gaudí masterpiece, this enchanting park offers a surreal experience with its mosaic-covered structures, winding pathways, and panoramic views of the city. It is a perfect spot to relax, take in the beautiful surroundings, and snap memorable photographs.
3. Gothic Quarter (Barri Gòtic): Explore Barcelona`s oldest neighborhood, filled with narrow winding streets, charming squares, and historical buildings. Wander through the Gothic Quarter to discover medieval churches, the magnificent Barcelona Cathedral, trendy boutiques, and cozy cafes.
4. La Rambla: This famous tree-lined street is a bustling pedestrian boulevard that stretches from Plaça de Catalunya to the waterfront. Stroll along La Rambla to soak in the vibrant atmosphere, enjoy street performances, visit the lively Boqueria Market, and explore a variety of shops, restaurants, and bars.
5. Camp Nou Stadium: For football enthusiasts, a visit to Camp Nou, home to FC Barcelona, is a must. Take a tour of the impressive stadium, visit the FC Barcelona Museum, and immerse yourself in the history and passion surrounding one of the world`s most successful football clubs.