Sustainable And Eco-Hotels In Hội An
1. Visit the Ancient Town of Hội An: Step back in time as you wander through the iconic Ancient Town of Hội An. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is renowned for its well-preserved architecture, vibrant lanterns, and charming streets. Get lost in the narrow alleyways, explore the historical sites, indulge in local cuisine, and shop for exquisite handicrafts.
2. Take a Boat Ride along the Thu Bon River: Embark on a scenic boat ride along the Thu Bon River and witness the stunning landscapes of Hội An. Enjoy the tranquil atmosphere as you cruise past lush greenery, traditional fishing villages, and picturesque countryside. This experience offers a unique perspective of the region`s natural beauty and local life.
3. Explore the Marble Mountains: Situated just a short distance from Hội An, the Marble Mountains are a cluster of five majestic limestone hills. Each mountain is named after one of the five elements and is home to numerous caves, charming pagodas, and breathtaking viewpoints. Climb to the top for panoramic views of the surrounding area and discover the spiritual and cultural significance of this natural wonder.
4. Relax at An Bang Beach: Escape the bustling city and unwind on the pristine shores of An Bang Beach. Known for its soft white sands, clear turquoise waters, and laid-back atmosphere, this beach is the perfect place to soak up the sun, take a refreshing swim, or simply enjoy a peaceful stroll along the shoreline. Indulge in delicious seafood from beachside restaurants and witness mesmerizing sunsets that paint the sky with vibrant colors.
5. Try a Traditional Lantern-Making Workshop: Engage in the local tradition of lantern-making with a hands-on workshop in Hội An. Known as the lantern capital of Vietnam, Hội An offers opportunities for visitors to create their own beautiful lanterns. Learn about the traditional techniques, choose your colors and designs, and craft a lantern to serve as a unique memento of your time in this enchanting town.
Note: Please double-check the current travel restrictions and guidelines before visiting Hội An, as they may be subject to change due to the ongoing pandemic.