Sustainable And Eco-Hotels In Kerobokan
1. Explore the iconic Kuta Beach: Kuta Beach is one of Bali`s most famous and vibrant beaches. It offers a fantastic stretch of golden sand and is perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and catching stunning sunsets. The beach is also popular among surfers, so you can take surf lessons or simply enjoy watching them ride the waves.
2. Discover the culture at Tanah Lot Temple: Located on a stunning rocky outcrop, Tanah Lot Temple is a picturesque Hindu sea temple that offers breathtaking views and is particularly stunning during sunset. Immerse yourself in the spiritual and cultural ambiance as you explore the temple and witness traditional ceremonies.
3. Shop and dine at Seminyak Square: Seminyak Square is a vibrant shopping and dining complex that offers a wide range of boutiques, art galleries, spas, and restaurants. You can find unique local souvenirs, designer fashion, and enjoy delicious Indonesian and international cuisines while soaking up the lively atmosphere.
4. Relax at Waterbom Bali: Located in Kuta, Waterbom Bali is a world-class waterpark that guarantees a day filled with excitement and relaxation. Experience thrilling water slides, lazy rivers, and tropical gardens. Whether you`re seeking adrenaline-pumping adventures or a serene retreat, Waterbom Bali caters to all.
5. Visit the iconic Uluwatu Temple: Perched on a cliff-edge overlooking the Indian Ocean, Uluwatu Temple offers stunning panoramic views and is one of Bali`s most significant spiritual sites. While exploring the temple, you can also witness the fascinating Kecak fire dance performances that take place during sunset, adding an enchanting touch to this cultural experience.